Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I Know I'm Behind :-(

I don't know how all these bloggers do it! If you want to write about things, you have to do them, and if you are doing them (as we are now ;-) you don't have time to write about them. Arrgggh ;-)

An update will be forthcoming and another valiant try to keep updating the blog as often as possible.

We have new tribe members as of last night: Crystal Reitmeir and Leah Bailey joined the tribe and Katie Coleman joined us as vocal director. In just 1/2 an hour, she has already measurably improved on the work we have already done on Aquarius (one of the most important numbers in the show, of course, coming right at the beginning). Bringing Katie in is going to be a huge benefit for the show.

Jon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The only way to do it is not to sleep. That's what I do. :)

Jon Rosen said...

You are a better woman than I am, Adena :-)