Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Introducing Barb...

I have already mentioned her a few times in my first blog post, so it is probably appropriate to introduce her to all.

Barb is my partner, my anchor, my producer, my costumer, a mom-par-excellence... All things considered, this show is going to happen because of her. She keeps me on track, focused (as much as possible :-)), and her willingness to take a risk on this show is what is making it all possible.

She was even willing to give up going to Burning Man this September (which would have meant the FOURTH time we would have missed it in a row, arrgghhh!) in order to do the show in October, but as fate would have it, we are doing it in the summer and Burning Man won't have to be missed. We will be able to "go home" Labor Day weekend for the first time since 2003.

In fact, we might even try to drag the whole tribe out to the desert and put on an impromptu performance of HAiR for the Burning Man community. (Did I actually put that in print? :-) ) But that is five months away, time will tell whether that could actually happen.

Thanks, sweetie, I love you!

Jon

No comments: